Afraid you’re losing all of your retirement savings in the stock market?
In 2003, I started with a $50,000 downpayment for my first condo. 13 years later, I now own more than $2 million worth of real estate. When I retire, I’ll be bringing in more than $6,000/month in rental income.
I became a real estate agent so I could show others how I’ve been investing in real estate. I’m hosting a Real Estate Investing Bootcamp on February 24th to share my knowledge and those of my guest speakers. I hope you will consider attending.
You should attend this INFORMATION SESSION, if you’re:
- Are you worried about how the current stock market plunge will affect your retirement?
- Concerned you could spend your retirement working at Wal-mart
- Frightened of not having enough money to feed yourself in retirement
- Are you afraid of not having enough money for retirement
Would you like to increase your retirement income, assets AND monthly cash flow?
Then join us for the REAL ESTATE INVESTING BOOTCAMP
CHECK THIS OUT FOR MORE INFO: http://tinyurl.com/h9j4r36
Date: Wednesday, February 24th , 2016
Location: Coquine Restaurant 2075 Yonge Street
Light meal will be served. Cash bar.
Don’t miss this informative evening! Limited space available!
At this 60 minute INFORMATION SESSION, you’ll learn:
- Why everyone should consider becoming a real estate investor
- How to overcome the hurdles of your first investment
- How to buy an investment property with little or no money down
- How to analyze investment properties
- How to find & keep good tenants
- How to raise capital with joint-venture partners
- How to secure your future through real estate
- How others have become real estate investors
- How to build a path to becoming a millionaire
ATTEND this information session at NO COST & NO OBLIGATION. Arm yourself with the information that you need to know to make the most important purchase in your life! You’ll benefit from industry expertise from a lawyer, mortgage broker, real estate agent & real estate investor.
GUEST SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Davelle Morrison, Sales Respresentative, Bosley Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage
- Joe Sammut, Mortgage Broker, Mortgage Architects
- Lisa Laredo, Real Estate Lawyer, Speaker
- Please feel free to bring a friend or two with you.