“How can you downsize your home and move to your next step in life?”
Have you been in your home for 20+ years and are not sure where to go next?
Are you concerned about the changes downsizing will bring to your life?
Is looking after your home becoming too difficult?
Is your home too big for you?
Are the costs of home repairs becoming too high?
Is the thought of moving overwhelming?
Would you like to retrofit your home so that you can stay there longer?
Does your home no longer fit your physical or lifestyle needs?
Then join us for a FREE SEMINAR Downsizing Your Space
Date: Wednesday, February 4th, 2015
Location: Coquine Restaurant 2075 Yonge St.
RSVP: 416.481.6137 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FREE lunch & non-alcoholic refreshments will be served
Don’t miss this opportunity! Limited space available!
At this SEMINAR, you’ll learn:
- How you can stay in the neighbourhood when you are ready to move on
- Where to start when trying to downsize your life
- How to declutter your belongings
- How to not be overwhelmed
- How to face the loss of independence
- Where you can move to after you leave your home
- How you can modify your home so you can stay longer
- About condos in midtown Toronto
- About retirement residences into midtown
ATTEND this FREE information session at NO-COST & NO-OBLIGATION. Arm yourself with the information that you need to know to make smart choices about downsizing your life! You’ll benefit from industry expertise from a downsizing expert, real estate agent & home retrofitt specialist.
Please feel free to bring a friend or family member with you.