Davelle in the Media
Video & Television Interviews
- Planning & Housing Committee (Toronto City Council): How more secondary housing would help Toronto
- BNN Bloomberg: The budget homeowner incentive won’t help Canadians in major cities
- CTV News: CREA’s projected market slowdown in 2018
- BNN News: Why Toronto’s Condo Market Will Stay Hot
- CTV News: New mortgage rules in the new year
- City News: whats in store for toronto real estate market in 2018
- City News: Foreign Buyers Make Up Small Amount of GTA Home Owners
- BNN News: Housing sales rep calls for industry
- CTV News: New down payment for home buyers
- CTV News: Will Canada’s Housing Market be Affected by Mortgage Rate Hikes?
Check out My Latest Interviews
- REP Mag: The federal budget’s missed opportunity
- Mortgage Broker News: What becomes of B-20 if interest rates fall?
- Globe & Mail: Agents stay on their toes in changing Toronto real estate market
- Mortgage Broker News: Bank of Canada’s plan raises ethical concerns
- REP Mag: From agent to investor
- RepMag: Keesmat makes first election promise
- Canadian Real Estate Wealth: Why Picton has become an investor’s dream
- Canadian Real Estate Wealth: End-users flooding condo market to detriment of renters
- Hot Seller Tips: Are Open Houses Necessary?
- BlogTO: Map charts Toronto condo prices by TTC Subway Stop