Would you like to increase your assets & monthly cash flow now and in retirement?
Would you like to learn how to protect those assets and your earnings?
Would you like to learn how to legally protect yourself in the event of the breakup of your marriage or before you marry or move in with someone?
Then join me for the REAL ESTATE, FINANCE & LIFE PLANNING BOOTCAMP
Location: COQUINE RESTAURANT, 2075 Yonge Street
Don’t miss this informative evening! Limited space available!
At this 90 minute INFORMATION SESSION, you’ll learn:
• How to secure your future through real estate?
• How to overcome the hurdles of your first investment?
• How to own a house for less than $2,500/month?
• How to find & keep good tenants?
• How to gain additional monthly income from real estate?
• How to reduce your costs if you are purchasing a pre-construction condo
• How to protect your ability to earn an income even when you are critically ill?
• How to budget your life for success?
• How to legally protect yourself in the event of the breakup of your marriage or before you marry or move in with someone?
ATTEND this information session at NO-COST & NO-OBLIGATION. Arm yourself with the information that you need to know to make the most important purchase in your life! You’ll benefit from industry expertise from a real estate agent, mortgage broker, real estate & family lawyers, financial advisor & insurance broker.
GUEST SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
• Davelle Morrison, Sales Representative, Bosley Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage
• Bruce Flanagan, Mortgage Agent, Premiere Mortgage
• Connie Parsons, Senior Financial Advisor & Independent Insurance Broker
• Lisa Laredo, Real Estate Lawyer
• Ellen Nightingale, Family Law Lawyer & Collaborative Practitioner