Guest Speaker: IJ Schecter, one of my clients
I recently helped IJ purchase a condo for his family.
- Why did you decide to purchase a condo?
- After you decided to wanted to purchase place, how did you decide to select an agent?
- IJ, there are a lot of agents to choose from, why did you select me over all the other agents that you could have listed with?
- What kind of place were you looking for?
- Did you find that your expectations of what you wanted changed over time?
- How did you feel about the length of time it took to find you a place?
- What was the biggest surprise you had in purchasing a condo?
- What do you think I did as an agent that was must helpful in the sales process?
- How did you feel during the offer process?
- How did you feel when got the condo you wanted?
- How do you feel now that you have been living in your new place for a couple months?
- How do your kids like the space?
- What advice do you have for our listeners who are thinking of buying or selling?