So you’ve decided that you would like to move to another home. There’s just one thing you must do. You must convince your husband that it’s time to move to a new home. Here are a few helpful hints to guide you through the process:
- Make sure you find out why he might be apprehensive so that you can address those concerns from the beginning.
- Find out how much equity you have gained in your home so that you know how much can be used to finance your next home.
- Compile a list of the great things in the new house that your husband will appreciate
- Compile a list of reasons why the move is best for the family
- Compile a list of reasons why you would really like to move
- Position it as giving you more time to spend with your family and that the new home will allow you to do more things for him and the kids
- Convince him to take a tour of the house you’ve picked out as it might be easier to convince him once he sees the fabulous new place.
- Remind your husband that a happy wife = happy life
Now that you’ve reviewed the list, commit it to memory and prepare his favourite meal when he gets home, then let the discussion begin.