At this 90 minute INFORMATION SESSION, you’ll learn:
- What every first-time buyer should know
- Ways to save money over the life of your mortgage that the banks won’t share
- How to avoid the 5 biggest mistakes when making your first-home purchase
- The costs involved in closing a home/condo
- The difference in owning a house vs. condo
- About the pre-construction condo market in TO
- Achieving the mindset you need to make your first purchase
GUEST SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Davelle Morrison, Sales Respresentative, Bosley Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage
- Ben Sammut, Mortgage Broker, Mortgage Architects
- Laas Hess, Real Estate Lawyer, Schwarz Law
Date: Monday, February 5th, 2018
Location: 1 Market St Party Room
Cost: $10 Donation to Beautiful World Canada
Beautiful World Canada provides scholarships for girls across sub-Saharan Africa. It works with local partners in Uganda, Rwanda, and Sierra Leone to improve the lives of girls living in poverty, through the power of education.
ATTEND this information session at NO-COST & NO-OBLIGATION and arm yourself with the information that you need to know to make the most important purchase in your life. You’ll benefit from industry expertise from a lawyer, mortgage broker, psychologist, real estate agent & real estate investor.
Refreshments & dinner will be served. Bring a friend! Don’t miss this evening! Limited space available!