Guest Speaker: Sean Galbraith, Principle and Owner of Galbraith & Associates
- What is an urban planner and what does his company do?
- Why do developers need to work with a professional like Sean?
- What’s involved in putting together a development application?
- How long does it usually take for a developer to put together and then build a project?
- What is the OMB (Ontario Municipal Board)?
- What changes are about to happen to the OMB and how Sean feels about them
- What is the yellow belt?
- How Sean feels about the City of Toronto making use of the available land we have. Is there too much or not enough density?
- The impact of adding more density to our city
- What Sean thinks we should be doing to create more affordable housing
- Does Sean rent or own? What part of the city does he live in?